[Cryptography] DataGateKeeper: The FIRST Impenetrable Anti-Hacking Software by MyDataAngel.com, Inc. — Kickstarter

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Sat May 14 00:37:49 EDT 2016

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Natanael <natanael.l at gmail.com> wrote:

> Den 13 maj 2016 19:37 skrev "Christoph Gruber" <grisu at guru.at>:
>>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> I just want to bring your attention to this project. If you want to
>> collect some buzzwords for your next bullshit-bingo, here you will find
>> them:
>> >
>> > https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/datagatekeeper/datagatekeeper-the-first-impenetrable-anti-hacking/description
>> > <https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/datagatekeeper/datagatekeeper-the-first-impenetrable-anti-hacking/description>
>>
>> Looking forward to hear you comments about this “impenetrable software”
>> ROFL
>
> Posted on Reddit here, with plenty of comments;
>
> http://www.reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/4j5yso/_/

Darn; I'm *soooo* disappointed that I didn't know about this earlier. I would
have loved to donate a $1 so I could have received that
    "personalized hand written thank you note from Founding
    Data Angel Frankie. He’ll even throw in a handsome sticker of himself."

Now I'm have to waste my time to track down his picture and create
my own handsome sticker of him. Sigh. Oh well, they probably
didn't tell us, but the probably encrypted the picture of Founding Data
Angel Frankie anyway.

-kevin
--
Blog: http://off-the-wall-security.blogspot.com/    | Twitter: @KevinWWall
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.