[Cryptography] 2nd Amendment Case for the Right to Bear Crypto

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu May 12 14:30:07 EDT 2016

On 2016-05-12 06:44:24 -0700 (-0700), Henry Baker wrote:
[...]
> I'm not aware of any law prohibiting me from wearing a
> "bulletproof" vest, although I understand they are bulky,
> uncomfortable and hot.
[...]

It can be illegal in parts of the USA depending on your criminal
conviction history. Also there's still H.R. 378[*] (Responsible Body
Armor Possession Act) up for consideration, though it's not been
visibly active for over a year and will hopefully die in committee.

[*] https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/378/text
--
Jeremy Stanley