[Cryptography] Proposal of a fair contract signing protocol

Judson Lester nyarly at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:42:26 EDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 9:15 AM Ron Garret <ron at flownet.com> wrote:

> On Jun 30, 2016, at 8:47 AM, mok-kong shen <mok-kong.shen at t-online.de>
> wrote:
>
> > Would you please, instead of arguing based on your own stuffs, refer
> > to my recently revised scheme and clearly point out the location or
> > locations in it where what I wrote is your opinion wrong/impossible?
>
> No.  Life is too short to argue with angle trisectors.
>
> http://web.mst.edu/~lmhall/WhatToDoWhenTrisectorComes.pdf

I always imagine that it may be useful to have this kind of conversation in
a public forum, not because an arguer's mind will be changed, but because a
member of the audience may learn something.

In this case, I'm very glad to have read this piece, and to learn of its
existence, for which I thank you.

Judson