[Cryptography] TRNG review: Arduino based TRNGs

Stephen Wood smwood4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 15:55:02 EST 2016

> As users, you should vote with your wallets and not buy products with CPUs
that don't come with a proper entropy source built in.

What options do we have? I know that the RPI comes with a built-in hwrng,
but it runs an actual OS that requires crypto functionality. As far as I
know it's still a black box, so there's lingering problems with that.

It would be nice to put pressure on Arduino, but it's my opinion that more
sophisticated projects are already moving on to raspberry pi.

--
Stephen Wood
www.heystephenwood.com