[Cryptography] A possible alternative to TOR and PrivaTegrity without backdoors

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 16:52:15 EST 2016

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 6:38 AM, Bill Cox <waywardgeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Public Gateway should keep an email contact address for the user,
> similar to regular accounts on various web sites.

I take back the validating an email part.  I do not see how that would work
out.  It creates too simple of a path to reveal identities, and would
create data on public gateways that would become the target of both hackers
and governments.  The most the public gateways could do is track what users
do with their aliases, and condense web behavior down to a public
reputation.

This is definitely still in the dumb idea stage :)

Bill