[Cryptography] compact Ed25519 multi-signatures

zaki at manian.org zaki at manian.org
Sat Apr 23 16:19:22 EDT 2016

The cothority prototype uses a compact signature on ed25519 curve  but they
use a traditional Schnorr signature on the curve rather than eddsa.

https://github.com/dedis/cothority

See this discussion:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cothority/7KTAR80xygk

I have a long term interest in seeing a compact eddsa-like multisignature
format come into existence.