[Cryptography] EFF press release: Wednesday Hearing in NSA Spying Case

James S. Tyre jstyre at jstyre.com
Tue Oct 27 16:53:17 EDT 2015

For those not in the LA area, it should be livestreamed.  Pasadena 9th Circuit courthouse, courtroom 1, 2 pm tomorrow.  Before 2, go the court's website, http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/  The middle column, Live Streaming Oral Arguments, should have a link to the livestream from that courtroom/courthouse.