[Cryptography] ISIS OPSEC Manual Debunked?

Henry Baker hbaker1 at pipeline.com
Mon Nov 23 18:24:35 EST 2015

At 12:51 PM 11/23/2015, John Young wrote:
>Cyberkov's statement on accusations by Wired, West Point
>and others on alleged use of its manual by ISIS:
>
>https://cyberkov.com/statements

It appears that Dr. Aaron Brantly violated the West Point code of honor with his lie about this "ISIS" manual.

"A cadet will not lie, cheat, steal, or *tolerate those [like Dr. Aaron Brantly] who do*"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadet_Honor_Code

"Men may be inexact or even untruthful in ordinary matters and suffer as a consequence only the disesteem of their associates or the inconvenience of unfavorable litigation, but the *inexact or untruthful* soldier trifles with the lives of his fellow men and *with the honor of his government,* and it is therefore no matter of pride but rather a stern disciplinary necessity that makes West Point require of her students a character for trustworthiness that knows no evasions."

http://www.west-point.org/users/usma1983/40768/docs/taylor.html

Brantly knew full well the contents of the stories that he planted, and knew that they were lies.

Let's all hold our breath waiting for him to be fired from West Point, either for lying or for incompetence.