[Cryptography] A new, fast and "unbreakable" encryption algorithm

Viktor Dukhovni cryptography at dukhovni.org
Wed Nov 18 23:34:24 EST 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 04:07:27AM +0200, Ismail Kizir wrote:

> My algorithm is "fundamentally different" from all of those, because,
> it dynamically "encrypts" the key itself "during a single
> transaction"!

Here's the bottom line as I see it.  Encryption algorithms that
are taken seriously don't get introduced via posts spamming links
to code on either this, LKML or the IETF TLS WG lists.

Serious algorithms are introduced mathematically or via block
diagrams of the changing internal state and the resulting output.
Not via sample code.

If you don't want to look like a crackpot, publish a peer-reviewed
academic paper in a reputable journal or a Crypto conference
proceedings.

If you really want to be taken seriously, publish novel improved
attacks of established algorithms.  Otherwise all we know is that
you've designed an algorithm you don't know how to break, but you
need to demonstrate that you have some skill at breaking algorithms,
before proposing designs of your own.

In other words, further posts here or the other lists will only
increase the perception that you're a crackpot, so it is best to
stop now, and direct your energies more productively.

--
	Viktor.