[Cryptography] The vultures circle...

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Wed Nov 18 19:58:34 EST 2015

Ari Shapiro did one of the stories. No Robert Siegal, he, but he's
learning, and he did press kinda well in that interview, he was trying,
for a general audience program and all.

On this side of the battle, we all seem to have a preference for
familiar "soft targets":

- Encryption,
- Bill of Rights,
- Muslims.

Off topic, I got into two arguments recently on Twitter about refugees.
One ended with "Get out of our country you Muslim loving piece of shit.".

The other grudgingly conceded, roughly: Okay, let in some women and
children. I conclude there is hope! But the battle will require a years
of fighting.

(Did you know that motorcars were used in the Paris attacks? These 'cars
are a boon to underworld criminals.)

-kb, the Kent from a state with a GOP governor who is playing into
Daesh's hands: Massachusetts!