[Cryptography] Satoshi's PGP key.

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Sun Nov 15 13:15:15 EST 2015

On 11/14/15 at 9:32 PM, bear at sonic.net (Ray Dillinger) wrote:

>Recently was a request on the list for the Public PGP key
>corresponding to the Private key used by Satoshi Nakamoto.

>It can't be used to do mischief, and possession of the
>corresponding private key is certainly something that
>pretenders will never be able to fake.

However, keys can be stolen, a particular problem with nym keys
where there's no other to validate the key.

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz        | "I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn
up the
408-356-8506       | intelligence.  There's a knob called
"brightness", but
www.pwpconsult.com | it doesn't work. -- Gallagher