[Cryptography] Post Quantum Crypto

Alexandre Anzala-Yamajako anzalaya at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 05:52:23 EST 2015

We can't deny that you have a sense of timing,
see this posting on the eprint archive concerning Post Quantum Key exchange
(http://eprint.iacr.org/2015/1092).
Last week I also read a position paper from Michele Mosca about crypto in a
post quantum world (http://eprint.iacr.org/2015/1075).
While I think work in post quantum crypto is valuable I take issue with the
estimation of how close we are from de crypotapocalypse I don't really see
any substanciated arguments in your or Michele's statements.
According to you we're are 3 away, while Michele's horizon is around 2030.
Who's right matter because the policy we chose are not going to be the same.

--
Alexandre Anzala-Yamajako