[Cryptography] Forget the Enigma Code; embrace the Hammurabi Code

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Wed Jun 3 20:39:58 EDT 2015

On 5/30/15 at 6:38 AM, iang at iang.org (ianG) wrote:

>American health care - the best in the world but also many
>times more expensive and out of reach of most.

It's hard to call US health care the best in the world facing
the fact that the average US lifespan is 10 years shorter than
the best (Monaco). We are 45th in the world in life expectancy,
just behind Cuba and well behind much of western Europe.

All data from The Economist, Pocket World in Figures 2015.

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz        |The nice thing about standards| Periwinkle
(408)356-8506      |is there are so many to choose| 16345
Englewood Ave
www.pwpconsult.com |from.   - Andrew Tanenbaum    | Los Gatos,
CA 95032