[Cryptography] traffic analysis

Jerry Leichter leichter at lrw.com
Wed Jan 28 00:13:06 EST 2015

On Jan 27, 2015, at 10:58 PM, Kevin W. Wall <kevin.w.wall at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's a crying shame no one can figure out how to re-purpose all the existing spam traffic as cover traffic. Sigh.

Hmm.  View spam traffic as a carrier signal.  Use a cryptographic spread spectrum modulation on top of it as your channel.  To get maximum bandwidth, you really want to get rid of all those spam filters.

Eventually of course we'll have to deal with spam-over-spam so the filters will come back.  Then perhaps we go meta and modulate the spam-over-spam.

                                                        -- Jerry :-)