[Cryptography] The World’s Email Encryption Software Relies on One Guy, Who is Going Broke

Ralf Senderek crypto at senderek.ie
Sat Feb 7 02:57:03 EST 2015

On Sat, 7 Feb 2015 01:53:56 Tom Mitchell wrote:

> He seems to have been funded just recently.
> One article had been embargoed for a while but he
> seems to be good for a year.

So, forget about this, 'cause he's sorted?

No. I mean we should be more aware of our own responsibility to help
keeping such crucial projects going. And there are a number of things
we can do apart of funding issues, that are necessary to prevent
such projects to become a very lonesome exercise, that rest on too
few shoulders.

Are we really up to par in organising the mutual aid for projects
that are worth supporting?

       --Ralf