[Cryptography] TrueCrypt issues

SacanoID sacanoid at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:12:23 EST 2015

i don't have backups this is the problem..
this is not FDE, it's just a volume/partition of one disk encrypted..
I did a clone of the volume/partition using testdisk but then had to
delete it cuz i was running without space..
at this point i think i just want to finish decryption at "Resume
Interrupted Process",if this option its present its because it did not
finish right?
do you recommend any software to detect volumes/partitions on disk and
software to retrieve data from RAW volumes/partitions?
here TestCrypt detects this https://i.imgur.com/Uz9LRbN.jpg
this is the point where TrueCrypt "hanged" a bit
https://i.imgur.com/2x0Fn9s.jpg