[Cryptography] Cryptography for consensual sex in California ?

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Wed Oct 1 20:12:07 EDT 2014

Just to be clear: I'll never accept having to open an app before being
allowed to have sex.

In fact I think required affirmative verbalized and specific consent is
indecent in a way that prevents freely enjoyed sex, it's something sporadic
more often than not because it depends upon fleeting emotions.

And the system wouldn't make legal sense until enforced (iow: "yes means
yes if parties involved presigned a contract"), leaving it thoroughly
without usecase. (That was the main point in this e-mail. The crypto might
find application elsewhere, of course.)