[Cryptography] Cryptography for consensual sex in California ?

Basal basal at riseup.net
Wed Oct 1 20:20:27 EDT 2014

On 09/30/2014 06:57 AM, Henry Baker wrote:
> With California's new "yes means yes" law, how would you design a protocol for engaging in consensual sex, which would authenticate the parties' consents, which protected their privacy, but which couldn't be subsequently repudiated ?
The bitcoin blockchain could be used as cryptographic proof that
something happened at a certain time. I have to point out though that
the law lets people revoke consent at any time, so it is a moot point
regardless.

    "Affirmative consent must be ongoing throughout a sexual activity
    and can be revoked at any time"

Sorry if this message is malformatted, it's my first time sending
something to the list.