[Cryptography] We need a new encryption algorithm competition.

tpb-crypto at laposte.net tpb-crypto at laposte.net
Tue Mar 18 19:06:04 EDT 2014

> Message du 18/03/14 19:43
> De : "Phillip Hallam-Baker"
> Now before people start getting hot under the collar, remember that 'the
> cloud' simply means 'some place I haven't decided yet'. The cloud could be
> off in an Amazon data center, a Comodo SOC or it might be on a RaPi that
> you configured yourself using an SD card with a golden distribution of
> ubuntu having personally checked the hash code with Mark Shuttleworth,
> Linus Torvald and Rebecca Watson.

Ok, something more interesting than having a device that does crypto in and crypto out, would be a device we can program to do our crypto on hardware and it would be even better if such device came embedded in a motherboard.

Anybody knows of a such a motherboard that is a generic computer but comes with an FPGA built in? Not fancy, expensive kits for experimentation, just a motherboard with an FPGA to that interacts with the CPU to have fun. Anybody?