[Cryptography] Google "End to End"

Tom Mitchell mitch at niftyegg.com
Fri Jun 6 20:37:09 EDT 2014

Mailvelope seems to have a better start but I think this makes a
lot of sense to Google for the growing "internet of money and merchandise".
N.B. I received caution email from all my big financial institutions
advising me that there are many scams and more...  this week.

As for the time to generate RSA and other key pairs that might
be an interesting omission with a gap closer that accepting
a variety of keys seems to be quite possible.

The encrypt and decrypt pair seems to be a big, necessary
development and test case.   Problems decoding your message
with your favorite key are less traumatic because you can resend
or re-encrypt the message.   I suspect a goal is that "end to end"
must eat its own dogfood from day one.

I guess I need to look harder at the innards of mailvelop... both are have
open source.   There should be some common functionality to compare
and contrast...

         www.mailvelope.com

--
  T o m    M i t c h e l l