[Cryptography] What is going on with TrueCrypt?

George Larson george.g.larson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 23:18:39 EDT 2014

Apologies if I simply missed it but I haven't seen a link to this bit,
which leads to "confirmation" of warrant canary:

  http://meta.ath0.com/2014/05/30/truecrypt-warrant-canary-confirmed/

  https://twitter.com/AlyssaRowan/statuses/472303977997279232

  https://twitter.com/munin/status/472116663937429504

Though it's still a bit shy of convincing, if you ask me.

-= c0d3 :: j0rg3 - all code, no cruft <http://j0rg3.com> =-

    - send me a private message <https://keybase.io/j0rg3> -