[Cryptography] Steganography and bringing encryption to a piece of paper

Grégory Alvarez gregory at alvarez-garcia.com
Fri Jul 18 21:03:39 EDT 2014

> Seriously, that it just stupid. It has absolutely nothing to do with
> hardcore, statistical data hiding.
>
> I mean, I've been thinking about how to do that for a couple of years now,
> so as to hide low rate text messaging within telephone audio calls. The
> best I've come up with are a couple of DFT and DHT compatible syncro
> waveforms, with baseband direct sequence spread sprectrum, resynchro
> algoriths keyed on GSM's line protocol, stochastic waveshaping to throw any
> cheap, network-wide statistical recognizer off, and whatnot.

I just had an idea that I wanted to share. I don't know if it's a bad idea
or a good idea but having another vision of the problem always help. My
objective is to improve things. If you have any suggestion how to
ameliorate the steganography technology or the cryptography algorithm
behind it, it will be very helpful.