[Cryptography] Steganography and bringing encryption to a piece of paper

Christian Huitema huitema at huitema.net
Fri Jul 18 17:55:41 EDT 2014

> Let's imagine that there is a person who is a conlang hobbyist
> and has a diary which he keeps in an entirely made-up language.

The made up language works for a personal diary, but it would not have solved the problem for my mother (and mostly my grandfather). They needed to send messages that would not be flagged by the censors. A language that censors did not understand was sure to draw the attention of the Gestapo!

-- Christian Huitema