[Cryptography] The crypto behind the blackphone

Daniel Cegiełka daniel.cegielka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 01:41:27 EST 2014

SilentCircle crypto products? I do not think it will be something new.
The questions are more about locked IMEI etc. I don't know how they
will solve the baseband problem (closed-source proprietary chip/RTOS
running alongside e.g. Android).

http://www.technologyreview.com/news/428632/gps-weakness-could-enable-mass-smartphone-hacking/
http://reverse.put.as/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/basebandplayground-luismiras.pdf

Crypto is the smallest problem in this project.

Daniel