[Cryptography] Fwd: 78716A

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 21:47:54 EST 2014

That's true. But they do in fact do research into malware, and it is
infact my right to request information for "personal noncommercial
use" which includes attempting to secure my computer.

If the government produced records on how to best design a tree house,
I am still allowed to request records on how to build a tree house. I
cannot force them to create new records, but for records they have
already produced, they have the duty and obligation to make a
reasonable search.