[Cryptography] Finally! Hyperledger is a "trust N out of a selected M" ledger system!

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Fri Aug 29 13:57:49 EDT 2014

> B)
>
> As I've mentioned before, I think the gap can be bridged by using social
> networks to form consensus... but it's tricky. I've been playing with some
> datasets from G+ and Facebook (snap.standford.edu) but they were too
> incomplete to be useful

Any such method tolerates inconsistencies. One end of the graph can have a
different financial reality than the other. That's fine as long as it
somehow still works out, usually. It probably won't, not with money.

It can work out with money through something zeroreserve
<https://github.com/zeroreserve/ZeroReserve>like.