[Cryptography] "Re: [cryptography] STARTTLS for HTTP"

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Sun Aug 24 13:55:06 EDT 2014

> Firefox users are probably going to keep using Firefox. Chrome users

I don't think so.  Type "browser market share" into your favorite search engine.  None of those lines appear horizontal.  Unless you're arguing that the variance doesn't matter?  That's more open to interpretation I guess, but I'd still say you're wrong.  And what also matters, greatly, is that the browser makes thing is important, what they think the "competition" is doing, and what they think their users want.

	/r$

--
Principal Security Engineer
Akamai Technologies, Cambridge MA