[Cryptography] bounded pointers in C

Peter Gutmann pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Sun Apr 20 09:05:16 EDT 2014

ianG <iang at iang.org> writes:
>On 20/04/2014 05:26 am, Peter Gutmann wrote:
>> It also includes a policy of constant audit (which I also do in my code),
>Say more, what is constant audit?

Sorry, nonstandard terminology, I meant constantly auditing your own code,
which in both Wietse's case and mine means taking printouts of code modules
home to read offline at your own pace to check for problems.  That's not just
code you've recently been working on, but selections of older code modules
that you're re-checking in case you see something that didn't pop out the last
time you checked.

Peter.