[Cryptography] Summary of the discussion so far

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 16:30:50 EDT 2013

I have attempted to produce a summary of the discussion so far for use as a
requirements document for the PRISM-PROOF email scheme. This is now
available as an Internet draft.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hallambaker-prismproof-req-00.txt

I have left out acknowledgements and references at the moment. That is
likely to take a whole day going back through the list and I wanted to get
this out.

If anyone wants to claim responsibility for any part of the doc then drop
me a line and I will have the black helicopter sent round.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/