[Cryptography] Books on modern cryptanalysis

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Wed Sep 11 13:35:05 EDT 2013

The recent flood of discussions has touched on many modern attacks on
cryptosystems.   I'm long out of the crypto world [I last had a crypto
clearance *before* differential cryptanalysys was public info!].  Attacks
that leak a bit at a time strike me as amazing.  I remember reading about
attacks that involved running chips at lower voltage than they were
supposed to have and that somehow allowed them to be compromised, etc.

Anyhow, are there any (not *too* technical) books on the modern
techniques for attacking cryptosystems?

  Thanks.   /bernie\

mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA