[Cryptography] Bruce Schneier calls for independent prosecutor to investigate NSA

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Fri Sep 6 17:03:30 EDT 2013

Quoting:

    All of this denying and lying results in us not trusting anything
    the NSA says, anything the president says about the NSA, or
    anything companies say about their involvement with the NSA. We
    know secrecy corrupts, and we see that corruption. There's simply
    no credibility, and -- the real problem -- no way for us to
    verify anything these people might say.

https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2013/09/conspiracy_theo_1.html

Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com