[Cryptography] PGP Key Signing parties

Joshua Marpet joshua.marpet at guardedrisk.com
Sun Oct 13 01:45:57 EDT 2013

I am one of the organizers of Security BSides Delaware, otherwise known as
BSidesDE.  We have already discussed having a key signing party, but if
there is any interest, I'd love for any of you to be there, and potentially
run it.  Check out bsidesdelaware.com for dates, locations, and such.

It's an academic environment, and we will have several hundred people
there, from college students, to business, to infosec professionals.

And we're only a couple of hours from the NSA!!  ;)

Nov 8 and 9th, Wilmington, DE.

Any interest?

Joshua Marpet

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Stephen Farrell
<stephen.farrell at cs.tcd.ie>wrote:

> If someone wants to try organise a pgp key signing party at
> the Vancouver IETF next month let me know and I can organise a
> room/time. That's tended not to happen since Ted and Jeff
> don't come along but we could re-start 'em if there's interest.
>
> S.

*Joshua A. Marpet*

Managing Principal

*GuardedRisk*

**

*Before the Breach **and **After The Incident!*

*
*

1-855-23G-RISK (855-234-7475)

Cell: (908) 916-7764

Joshua.Marpet at guardedrisk.com

http://www.GuardedRisk.com

** **

*This communication (including any attachments) contains privileged and
confidential information from GuardedRisk which is intended for a specific
individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this
information, and no privilege has been waived by your inadvertent receipt.
Furthermore, you should delete this communication and / or shred the
materials and any attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.*