[Cryptography] Can we move this list to an online forum please?

Jerry Leichter leichter at lrw.com
Thu Dec 26 14:27:23 EST 2013

On Dec 26, 2013, at 2:40 AM, Tom Mitchell <mitch at niftyegg.com> wrote:
> One interesting move might be a move to a media and mechanism
> that has improved security...
Ah, finally something related to the topic of this list!

I actually addresses this issue a couple of weeks back as a hypothetical.  So let's think about it:  Just what *would* a "more secure" version of this discussion (ignoring the actual technology) look like?  Keep in mind that, by design, anyone can join by sending a simple request to the moderator.  They'll promptly receive copies of all messages.  Given this, what's your threat model?

                                                        -- Jerry