[Cryptography] Can we move this list to an online forum please?

Tom Mitchell mitch at niftyegg.com
Thu Dec 26 02:40:13 EST 2013

One interesting move might be a move to a media and mechanism
that has improved security without increased complexity or needing
inconvenient
and incompatible tools.

Forums to date are not an improvement. over  mail at this time
for the content and discussions I care about. (small experience list..)

But within a week we will have  a new year so who knows.
Any change should solve a problem ... and not generate new
ones that are intolerable.

.

  T o m    M i t c h e l l