[Cryptography] RSA is dead.

ianG iang at iang.org
Tue Dec 24 17:05:14 EST 2013

On 24/12/13 10:03 AM, James A. Donald wrote:

> On 2013-12-23 08:55, Jerry Leichter wrote:

>  > http://graphics.stanford.edu/~danielrh/vote/mzalewski.c - just one

> Not having the developer in front of me to be roasted, took thirty
> minutes of my time.

90 mins + copious slurps of xmas cheer + rusty(C),,,, and I found it.
effing macros, this bird is worth two in the ...

I think I somewhat agree with James.  I could have rewritten that code
in less time than it took to fund the flaw.  But that concept only works
when (a) I know there is a flaw ... which the comp kinda reveals and (b)
i can rewrite myself or somehow magik the blubbercoder to do a better job.

I also agree with Jerry.  If I could find the Jameses of the world and
employ them for cheap, I'd be happy as Santa.

So, assuming I sober up by the morn, and SO doesn't notice, where's
Ping's code?

iang (hic!) merry xmas all, and may your cheer not infect your macros