[Cryptography] Moving forward on improving HTTP's security

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Dec 14 04:05:26 EST 2013

On 2013-12-13 07:15, Greg wrote:
> I agree 100%.
>
> Happy to announce okTurtles and DNSNMC: http://okturtles.com

Is OK turtles a design, a vision of a design, or an actual product, an
open source product or a closed source product?

If it is an actual thing, I should be able to get a human readable name,
associate that name with a network address, and other people should be
able to have secure communications between a name that they control, and
a name that I control, and thus between themselves and me.

I don't see any way to do this now.  So I conclude that OK turtles is a
vision of how a design should be implemented, a proposed way of squaring
Zooko's triangle, not an actual product that squares Zooko's triangle.