[Cryptography] Public Key Vulnerabilities

Philipp Gühring pg at futureware.at
Wed Dec 11 18:02:38 EST 2013

Hi,

Does anyone have a somewhat comprehensive list of vulnerabilities and
attacks on the various existing public key cryptography systems?
(RSA-encrypt, RSA-sign, ECC, Knapsack, ElGamal, ...)
I am interested in anything from side-channel attacks to secret-key leaks
in signatures to timing-attacks, to low-exponents, padding attacks, ...
I am even interested in attacks that do not seem practical on first sight,
or which are less efficient than brute-force.

Best regards,
Philipp Gühring