[Cryptography] Email is securable within a coterie

StealthMonger StealthMonger at nym.mixmin.net
Sat Dec 7 00:24:50 EST 2013

"Bob Simmons" <bsimmons at compassnet.com> writes:

> Actually, I may have finally solved this for myself.  By using the
> anonymous remailer at dizum.com to send a message to its own
> mail-to-news gateway, carefully following its syntax requirements, I
> have been able to post an anonymous message on alt.anonymous.messages
> that looks much like all the others there.  Way to go, Granny!

Hooray!  Nice to see things come up roses once in a while.

You are uniquely qualified right now to set forth instructions
comprehensible to other "Grannies" explaining how you solved this.

> Of course, if I were to use this for real, I would have to be sure
> dizum.com isn't a honeypot.

Hence the virtue of using CHAINS of remailers, so that if even just one
of them is good, your anonymity is secure.  (And the step after that is
to operate a remailer yourself so you KNOW one of them is good.)

--

 -- StealthMonger <StealthMonger at nym.mixmin.net>
    Long, random latency is part of the price of Internet anonymity.

   anonget: Is this anonymous browsing, or what?
   http://groups.google.ws/group/alt.privacy.anon-server/msg/073f34abb668df33?dmode=source&output=gplain

   stealthmail: Hide whether you're doing email, or when, or with whom.
   mailto:stealthsuite at nym.mixmin.net?subject=send%20index.html

Key: mailto:stealthsuite at nym.mixmin.net?subject=send%20stealthmonger-key