[Cryptography] IPv6 and IPSEC

Taral taralx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 16:53:29 EDT 2013

Oh, wait. I misread the requirement. This is a pretty normal
requirement -- your reverse DNS has to be valid. So if you are
3ffe::2, and that reverses to abc.example.com, then abc.example.com
better resolve to 3ffe::2.

--
Taral <taralx at gmail.com>
"Please let me know if there's any further trouble I can give you."