[Cryptography] Implementations, attacks on DHTs, Mix Nets?

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Sun Aug 25 15:12:16 EDT 2013

For some research on communications privacy I'm doing at the moment,
I'm interested in learning about the state of the art of DHT systems
and mix network systems. I'd like to know both which systems are
currently considered "state of the art" and what the state of the art
is on attacks against such systems.

Anyone care to shed some light? Pointers to literature are especially
welcome, but anything that is just "in the folklore" is also clearly
of use...

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com