Question regarding common modulus on elliptic curve cryptosystems AND E-CASH

Sergio Lerner sergiolerner at pentatek.com
Mon Mar 22 11:09:16 EDT 2010

I've read some papers, not that much. But I don't mind reinventing the
wheel, as long as the new protocol is simpler to explain.
Reading the literature, I couldn't  find a e-cash protocol which :

- Hides the destination / source of payments.
- Hides the amount of money transferred.
- Hides the account balance of each person from the bank.
- Allows off-line payments.
- Avoids giving the same "bill" to two different people by design. This
means that the protocol does not need to detect the use of cloned "bills".
- Gives each person a cryptographic proof of owning the money they have
in case of dispute.

I someone points me out a protocol that manages to fulfill this
requirements, I'd be delighted.
I think I can do it with a commutative signing primitive, and a special
zero-proof of knowledge.

Regards,
  Sergio Lerner.