Question regarding common modulus on elliptic curve cryptosystems

Jonathan Katz jkatz at cs.umd.edu
Mon Mar 22 09:25:03 EDT 2010

[Moderator's Note: Please please don't top post. --Perry]

That paper was from 1980. A few things have changed since then. =)

In any case, my point still stands: what you actually want is some e-cash
system with some special properties. Commutative encryption is neither
necessary nor (probably) sufficient for what you want. Have you at least
looked at the literature (which must be well over 100 papers) on e-cash?