ADMIN: your wonderful anti-spam software

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Thu Jul 22 18:20:54 EDT 2010

Researchers at two major institutions are informed that you may have
missed a recent short thread about a content delivery network with
an EV cert claiming to be valid for a truly vast number of zones,
originated by Peter Gutmann. I would name the institutions, but that
wouldn't be a kindness.

If you haven't seen this email, it is because your email managers
have decided that the presence of certain strings in incoming email
is forbidden. I would name those strings, but that would prevent you
from seeing this email.

If you haven't seen the messages I'm talking about, though, you might
ask your Friendly Neighborhood Email Admin to check their logs and
perhaps adjust their settings.

Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com