Anyone make any sense out of this skype hack announcement?

Steve Furlong demonfighter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 15:12:29 EDT 2010

> I don't know if the new crack reveals anything new. We have
> a writeup about the Skype protection techniques in
> "Surreptitious Software", our book on security-through-obscurity.
> (Sorry for the blatant self-promotion).

I appreciate the self-promotion. My only request is that you include
ISBN, link to your home page, and so on.

Surreptitious Software: Obfuscation, Watermarking, and Tamperproofing
for Software Protection
Christian Collberg, Jasvir Nagra
Paperback, 792 pages
Addison-Wesley Professional; August 3, 2009
ISBN-10: 0321549252
ISBN-13: 978-0321549259

--
Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet. -- Arnaud-Amaury, 1209