End-of-chapter questions for "Practical Cryptography"?

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Fri May 22 10:34:57 EDT 2009

Greetings again. I'm helping someone new to the field learn cryptography. He's a book-learner, and is starting with Ferguson & Schneier "Practical Cryptography". I would love to give him some things to think about after each chapter to make sure he's thinking about the big picture.

Has anyone on this list used the book to teach a class? If so, did you create a list of discussion questions? Or, do people know profs who have used the book to teach? Any pointers are appreciated.

--Paul Hoffman