bcm586x has onboard key storage

Thor Lancelot Simon tls at rek.tjls.com
Thu May 7 22:17:42 EDT 2009

I don't have any details of how it works (and I don't know how hard
it would be to get Broadcom to cough them up -- they seem better about
this lately than they used to be) but looking at the bcm586x product
announcement, I see they added onboard key storage.

Thor Lancelot Simon	                                   tls at rek.tjls.com
    "Even experienced UNIX users occasionally enter rm *.* at the UNIX
     prompt only to realize too late that they have removed the wrong
     segment of the directory structure." - Microsoft WSS whitepaper