presentations about encrypted storage

Arshad Noor arshad.noor at strongauth.com
Mon Mar 31 14:31:18 EDT 2008

While the presentations are useful in identifying various
encrypted storage technologies, Travis, there is little
mention of key-management in them.

If you are interested in enhancing your presentations and
your book to mention a specific implementation, there is a
fair amount of material available on a new protocol (in the
process of becoming an OASIS standard) and an open-source
solution that has implemented it. You will find more details
on both at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ekmi
http://www.strongkey.org.

Finally, a first Key Management Summit is scheduled to be held
in Baltimore, MD this fall, that should be of interest to
people in this forum:

http://www.keymanagementsummit.com/2008/

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.