presentations about encrypted storage

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 29 17:46:47 EDT 2008

On Mar 28, 2008, at 5:48 PM, travis+ml-cryptography at subspacefield.org
wrote:
> I've got two presentations I've given on encrypted storage
> technologies

On a similar note, list readers might enjoy the detailed writeup of
Tahoe, the secure distributed erasure-coded filesystem built by Zooko
and the folks at allmydata.org:

     <http://allmydata.org/~warner/pycon-tahoe.html>

Perry forwarded the Tahoe 0.9 announcement to the list, but it didn't
include a link to this writeup, which might not have existed at the
time. As an unrelated bonus and since it doesn't merit a separate
post, here's a (well-sung!) crypto take on Harry Belafonte's Banana
Boat Song:

     <http://www.catonmat.net/blog/musical-geek-friday-crypto/>

Cheers,

--