two-person login?

Allen netsecurity at sound-by-design.com
Tue Jan 29 21:10:32 EST 2008

mark seiden-via mac wrote:
> another term you might look for (used in physical security and
> financial controls)  is  "dual custody" or sometimes "double custody".

You might also try "Shamir's split key knowledge" which has been
around for many years and there is even a demo of how it works as
part of a great tool for introducing security, encryption and
similar bits at: http://www.cryptool.org/

I use the tool when teaching classes to executives and even they
can get it so you know it is pretty easy to follow. Very well
written explanations.

Best,

Allen