debunking snake oil

Jens Kubieziel maillist at kubieziel.de
Mon Sep 3 15:53:51 EDT 2007

* Erik Tews schrieb am 2007-09-03 um 15:09 Uhr:
> Am Donnerstag, den 30.08.2007, 20:43 -0500 schrieb travis
> +ml-cryptography at subspacefield.org:
> > If you have a break of some scheme you wish to contribute, please
> > do forward me a URL and I'll link to it.
>
> Sorry, german, but definitely worth reading:
> http://www.kryptochef.de/

<URL:http://www.manuel-hachenburger.de/> offers also an "unbreakable"
cipher. He states that he developed two different ciphers and no one
(explicitly mentions NSA) broke his code yet. However he seems to be a
crypto expert, because as a sports trainer he obviously works every day
in this field. ;)

Besten Gruß

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and